Digital Speedometer with Traditional Tachometer Needle - Anodised Black Steel Housing
The digital motorcycle speedometers combine the benefits of modern digital technology with the traditional analogue tachometer needle.
The digital speedometers are waterproof and ADR approved for street legal bikes. Contact Munich Motorcycles for all your speedometer and gauge requirements.
- Speedo, 2.4 - 399 kmh (248.5 mph)
- Lap Timer (Manual or magnetic strip switching)
- Tachometer, up to 9000rpm
- Temperature meter with supplied NPT1/8" temp send
- Air temperature meter with supplier temperature sender
- ADR compliant Pilot Lamps
- Max Speed, 2.4 - 399.9 km/h (248.5 mph)
- Average Speed
- Trip meter 1 & 2, 0-999 km
- Fuel, 7 bars. Input resistance 100, 250 or 510 ohm
- Low fuel warning light (LED)
- Odometer, 0 - 999,999km, 0 - 624,999 miles
- Clock 12/24hr
- Ride Timer 0-99 hours, Count automatically begins when vehicle is started
- Total hour meter, 0-9999 hours
- RPM warning light, preset by user
- 100% Waterproof
The features built in water temperature and air temperature gauges. Both sensors come supplied with the kit.
LAP TIMING - Manual or Automatic
The includes a lap timing function to time up to 50 laps in a single session. The laps can be timed manually using the supplied wheel mounted switch. The most popular method is automatically via the supplied SMF-101 magnetic pick up that detects the magnetic strips used on most Go-Kart tracks. For motorcycle lap timing where strips are not in place the IT-100 infra red sender/receiver pack can be used.
- No Contact Magnetic Sensor and reed switch
- Integrated Mounting Bracket
- Universal Wiring Loom
- Temperature Sensors
- Lap Timing Switch
- Wiring diagram and instruction manual
Power Input: 12VDC
Speed Sensor: No Contact Magnetic Sensor and reed switch
Tacho Input: CDI or Ignition-coil signal
Wheel Circumference setting: 1mm-3999mm (1mm increment)
Operation Temperature: -10C to 80C inner housing
Storage Temperature: -25C to 85C inner housing
78mm dia at the outer edge of the face
Each speedometer features an integrated mounting arm with single bolt hole for easy installation. The speed sensor can be mounted anywhere on the bike while the tacho lead can be hard wired or simply wrapped around the spark plug cable.