Silicone Dielectric Grease for sealing electrical connections and ensuring conductivity.
- 120 grams tube for multiple applications.
- Reduces risk of contact resistance.
- Prevents terminal corrosion.
- Great for battery terminals and other electrical connections.
Dielectric Grease is a silicon dioxide thickened, very high molecular weight dimethyl polysiloxane based material.
It is an extremely stiff, tacky, tenacious compound which acts as an excellent water repellent even to seawater.
It has outstanding high temperature and vacuum capabilities as well.
- Moisture proof
- Resists acid and alkalines
- Prevents corrosion
- Prevents fusing of spark wires to spark plugs
- Ideal for automotive and marine applications
- Displaces moisture in ignition and electrical systems
- Maintains its consistency in extreme temperatures
- Keeps battery terminals corrosion free
- Prevents voltage leakage
- Maintains consistency for -65 to 400 deg F (-55 to 204 deg C)
- Spark plug boots
- Ignition Distributor and Coil cap nipples
- Battery terminals
- Ignition coil connectors
- Headlamp connectors Bulb sockets
- High energy ignition systems